Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Invisible Cheese



A few weeks ago I was a corporate rat.
Slaving away, running around the corporate maze.

I felt like I was chasing the invisible carrot.

Hang on one second. Okay scratch that.

I felt like I was chasing the invisible cheese.

I would tell the people at work what I wanted to do. I said I'd--
Go freelance. Grow my own business!

"What business?" They asked.
"A startup." Said I.

"Huh?"

In my world the word startup was as difficult to grasp as an invisible cheese. So I tried to explain --
A startup is a new business that you launched based on a business model relying on the internet. 

30 seconds of a blank look made me think. Noah's Ark.

It was like I was telling them there's going to be a storm and God told me to build an Ark.

So I handed in my resignation, and happily went my way. In two weeks I landed 2 clients, 2 startups and on my way to closing 5. When I started that was the goal. 5 big clients by August 28, 2011. This or better!
http://www.zingminds.com/

My goal is to provide value to everyone I work with. Clients, friends, partners, family.
Knowledge expands when it is shared.

Zingminds is a place for you. 


Cost effective and cost efficient service. Save up to 80% of your costs. 


If you're looking for a virtual service, inbound, outbound, graphic designers, writer, virtual services to help you in your personal, and business goals ---


We provide quality service, reliability, and commitment to help you achieve their goals


Full package support.
Equipment, training, recruiting and staffing, project management, and marketing.


It's a place for job seekers, online careerists looking for something better. Send your resume's today! 


Check it out today. Job postings are free for employers. email: zenmaster@zingminds.com 



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More